Diamond is one of the most important gemstones according to astrology. It represents the planet Venus (Shukra) which signifies desires of the human. Other names of diamonds are ‘Heera’ in Hindi, ‘Almaas’ in Farsi and ‘Indramani’ in Sanskrit. Being a supreme gemstone, it is related to the ‘Hrit Padma Chakra’ of the body.
Benefits Of Diamond: –
- It helps in dealing with negative energies as it is a rich source of power that helps eliminate supernatural fears.
- It helps to defeat and overcome the obstacles posed by enemies or competitors.
- It enhances intellect and brings prosperity, success, and fame, and maintains general and artistic abilities.
- It helps in building an upright approach towards life.
- It brings in marital bliss and helps maintain love relations with harmony.
- It aids in overall physical and mental health.
- It increases sexual stamina and strength and also helps in keeping sense organs and vital organs such as the kidney or digestive system healthy.