Naturally green and one of the vital gemstones according to Indian Vedic Astrology, Emerald comes from the Beryl mineral family. Emerald gemstone represents Mercury (Budh) which is a small yet powerful planet that has a strong influence on an individual’s life. Even in Western Astrology, Emerald is considered to have an aura and an aesthetic value.
Benefits Of Emerald: –
- It helps in promoting financial growth
- It helps in bringing success to creative ventures
- It brings intellect and wisdom
- It enhances oral communication skills
- It is believed to enhance the senses and calm the skin
- It maintains harmony and love in marital relationship