The Green Jed Bracelet is a piece of jewellery that is said to have protective and healing properties. It is made of braided green string and features a small charm in the shape of the Eye of Horus, which is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and good health. The bracelet is associated with the Kabbalah, a mystical form of Judaism, and is believed to ward off the evil eye and other negative energies. It is also said to promote prosperity, success, and good luck. The name “Jed” comes from the word “Jedidiah,” which means “beloved of God” in Hebrew. The bracelet is often worn by celebrities and has gained popularity in recent years as a fashion accessory.
Benefits Of Green Jed Bracelet: –
- Protection against the evil eye and negative energies
- Promotion of good health and healing
- Promotion of prosperity and success
- The attraction of good luck
- Association with the mystical practice of Kabbalah
- Fashion accessories are worn by celebrities.